Traffolyte labels and signs are most commonly used for industrial labelling and safety signage due its highly visible colour range, durability, suitability for long-term use, cost effectiveness and compliance with statutory and industry standards.
Traffolyte is the generic name for multi-layered ply acrylic/plastic material used for laser or rotary engraving. The engraving process removes the top layer of the multi-layered ply material to reveal the sub-layer of a contrasting colour. Traffolyte, originally manufactured in the 1930’s is now regarded as the generic name given to this type of material from many different manufacturers such as Rowmark, Trotec, Gravoply and others.
MW Laser can provide customised signage and labels to meet your requirements, including:
- Switchboard labels
- Electrical identification
- Machine labels
- Control panel labels
- Safety signage
- Outdoor signage
- Waypoint and office signs
- Key tags
- and more – enquire now for more information or a quote – email@example.com
Benefits of ordering from MW Laser
- NO Minimum order quantity
- Prompt Production
- Express Shipping Available
- Pickup Available for Local Customers
- Supply your own artwork OR have us design for you.
- Personalised service
- Support an Australian Small Business.
Below are just some of our products we have produced using this versatile product.