Laser Support & Training
Downtime can be costly, so maintaining the efficiency of your Co2 laser cutting machines is important. MW Laser, understand the importance of keeping your equipment running smoothly. That's why we offer both onsite and remote servicing options to ensure your machines operate at their best, no matter where you are located.
Onsite Support for Co2 Laser Cutting Machines (Australia)
MW Laser cater to a wide range of makes and models, including machines from other manufacturers. Our goal to diagnose and fix issues promptly and get your machine working efficiently. Here's what you can expect from our onsite servicing:
- Skilled Technician: With years of experience in Co2 laser cutting machine maintenance. Well-versed in handling a variety of machines and are dedicated to resolving your issues efficiently.
- Breakdown Repairs: MW Laser carry a wide range of parts, optics and power supply units for prompt breakdown replacements
- Customized Solutions: No two machines are exactly the same. Our technician can provide tailored solutions to address the specific needs and challenges of your Co2 laser cutting machine including performance upgrades.
- Preventive Maintenance: Our onsite servicing not only addresses immediate issues but also includes preventive maintenance to ensure the long-term reliability of your equipment.
- Onsite Training: MW Laser can also provide onsite training for new users, and staff, either one-on-one or group sessions.
Remote Services for Co2 Laser Cutting Machines (Worldwide)
In addition to our onsite support, we offer remote servicing options to provide quick solutions for issues that may not require physical presence. Our remote servicing includes:
- Video Support Calls: We leverage popular video conferencing platforms like Zoom, WhatsApp, Google Meet, Messenger and TeamViewer to connect with you and visually assess the problem. This allows us to guide you through troubleshooting steps or diagnose issues in real time.
- Cost-Efficiency: Remote servicing can save time and costs associated with onsite visits, making it a cost-effective choice for minor problems or urgent support needs.
- Global Reach: No matter where you are located, MW Laser can assist you remotely, ensuring that you receive the same level of expert support as our onsite services.
Remote Training: MW Laser can also provide one-on-one remote video conference training for new users, and staff of your laser machine.
Inhouse Training & Workshops (Pakenham Victoria)
MW Laser also offer training and workshops at our premises for:
- One-on-One Training
- New Laser Users: Introducing laser machine operations, safety and the essential software training to get you started with your laser machine.
- Experienced Users: Providing more advanced laser software training and machine optimisation guidance.
- Group Workshops: In these sessions we focus on creating a variety of new projects from the beginning to end. They also provide the opportunity to discuss any specific guidance with one of your own projects. It is also a great time to network with other laser users and compare notes.
- MW Laser's Creative Space: Don't have a laser machine yourself yet, but would are excited to explore the possibilities of these versatile machines? Then check out this fantastic opportunity here. Our creative space can also accommodate for existing business and startups that require the use of a large format machine without the need to invest in one.
At MW Laser, our commitment to customer satisfaction and machine performance is unwavering. Whether you require onsite assistance or a quick remote solution, MW Laser is here to support you.
Don't let machine downtime affect your productivity. Contact MW Laser today to discuss your onsite or remote servicing needs. We're just a call away, ready to assist you in any way we can.