Our reliable MWL-R960 laser cutter/engraver is in most cases the perfect balance between size, cost, and power.
Equipped with a high quality, long life RECI W2 90W – 100W laser tube. can cut through most of what you’ll probably want to, while still having the precision and control to etch a completely legible sentence onto an area the size of your thumbnail!
MORE PHOTOS COMING SOON or ON REQUEST
Being compliant with Electrical (Safety) Regulations, these machines and accessories are 100% safe for use in the classroom, home or industrial environment, the cabinet & doors are all lockable and fully earth bonded, have built in RCD devices and operate off a standard single phase, 230V 10A power outlet.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
- Paper/card stock
- Plywood / MDF
- Leather / Felt / Rubber
- Glass/Stone (engrave only)
- Natural textiles/fabrics
- Many more
Included in the basic package is:
- 1 x 90-100W RECI W2 laser cutter with alloy slat beds sized to 900x600mm
- Dual red dot pointers for fast “focus piece” free visual focusing.
- 1 x 550W blower kit (Easy-fit hoses included) @ 15m3/hr.
- Simple and powerful laser processing software – RDworks
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
- 1x CW5200 Refrigerated Chiller
Your Workshop Requirements:
- Power: 240V 10Amp
- Default RD Works Software Included – Windows PC
- Optional LightBurn Software – Win/Mac/Linux PC
- Air Compressor - We Recommend a Silenced Air Compressor Minimum 25L
- Ventilation Port for exhaust (6") 150mm Diameter
Pickup is available from Pakenham Victoria Australia.
We also offer an installation assistance and training services Australia Wide. Contact us to find out more,
Would you like to customise your machine or add on accessories not shown here then please contact us today for a customised quote.
Looking for finance? Chevron Finance - Rates From 6.75% • NO Financials • Approved In As Little As 24 Hours Finance – MW Laser