The MWL-J750 laser cutter/engraver is our 2nd smallest yet fully featured laser cutter. It has all the functionality of the larger models but in a much more space-efficient package. Perfect for any areas with smaller door access such as classrooms and offices.
Quality assured with the RECI 90W (100W Peak) T2 Laser Tube, a matched power supply and cabinet extension box. Built with high quality components, and very easy to maintain, it will provide years of engraving and cutting.
These machines and accessories are 100% safe for use in the classroom, home or industrial environment, the cabinet & doors are all lockable and fully earth bonded, have built in RCD devices and operate off a standard single phase, 230V, 10A kettle-type lead.
Suitable materials for cutting or etching:
Plywood / MDF
Leather / Felt
Glass (etch only)
- 1 x MWL-J750 – 90W (100W Peak) laser cutter with honeycomb and alloy slat beds sized to 700x500mm
- Dual red dot pointers for fast “focus piece” free visual focusing.
- 1 x built in extraction fan
- 1 x Exhaust Pipe
- 1 x Digital installation media for simple and powerful laser processing software
- 1 x Toolkit containing maintenance and servicing tools
- Mobile Trolley Included
- CW5200 Refrigerated Chiller
Your Workshop Requirements:
- Power: 240V 10Amp
- Default RD Works Software Included – Windows PC
- Optional LightBurn Software – Win/Mac/Linux PC
- Air Compressor - We Recommend a Silenced Air Compressor Minimum 25L
- Ventilation Port for exhaust (6") 150mm Diameter
Pickup is available from Pakenham Victoria Australia.
We also offer an installation assistance and training services Australia Wide. Contact us to find out more,
Would you like to customise your machine or add on accessories not shown here then please contact us today for a customised quote.
Looking for finance? Chevron Finance - Rates From 6.75% • NO Financials • Approved In As Little As 24 Hours Finance – MW Laser