This Frame is still a work in progress so I will continue to add to this list until the project is completed.
–> DOWNLOAD A PDF COPY OF THE PLAN I STARTED WITH – https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0816/8249/7843/files/Frame5a.pdf
In my video
I show the design software (https://www.framexpert.com/) I used to create a plan and cutting list for the chosen material for the frame of my machine 3030 Profile Aluminium Extrusion T-Slot.
I sourced mine here in Australia from (http://www.mkalu.com/). I ordered Bolts, T-Slot Nuts and Brackets from MK Aluminium (you can order in Australia via eBay from MK Aluminium – https://www.ebay.com.au/sch/kunyuwa0/m.html )
I didn’t purchase enough nuts and bolts, so I also purchased extra bolts and T-Slot nuts online, below.
- 100PCS Post Assembly M5 T Nut for 3030 Aluminum Profile – https://amzn.to/2l9rGqx
- M5 Metric Carbon Steel Tee Nuts Sliding T Nut for 3030 Aluminum Profiles – https://amzn.to/2XMtByE
I purchased additional M5 Bolts and Castors from The Fastener Factory
- Stainless Steel Screw M5 x 10mm x 100pc – https://www.thefastenerfactory.com.au/stainless-steel-button-socket-head-cap-screw-m5-x-10mm-100pc
I needed more corner angle brackets and found them a bit cheaper to order online.
- I ordered these Aluminium Profile Corner Bracket, 3030 Series L Shape Right Angle Connector, for Standard 8mm Slot Aluminium Extrusion Profile – https://amzn.to/2la1zQj
- I used mostly 3030 profile there are a lot of different connections available to suit your needs – https://amzn.to/2ldP9XL
Estimated Summary of Expenses
|3030 Profile||39 Meters||AUD $585|
|Bolts & Nuts||150 pieces Each||AUD $95|
|Angle Brackets||120 pieces||AUD $180|
|5″ Castor Wheels||4 with Brake||AUD $40|